TAHOKA ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD (TEDB)
TUESDAY JAN 5TH, 2021
CITY COUNCIL BOARD ROOM – 1804 MAIN STREET, TAHOKA, TX.
- REVIEW AND APPROVE MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING PRESENTED BY MONICA STEPHENS.
- APPOINT A NEW CHAIRMAN TO REPLACE AL GARETT. APPOINT BRITT WUENSCHE AS NEW BOARD MEMBER TO REPLACE BILL SCHOEMANN. SUGGEST NEW NAMES FOR THE EMPTY BOARD MEMBER SEAT.
- FINANCIAL STATUS REPORT.
- REVIEW DISCUSS AND ACT UPON APPLICATIONS FOR THE BUSINESS GRANT.
- EXECUTIVE SECTION.
- 551.086 ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT.
- REPORT ANY ACTION ON ITEM(S) DISCUSSED IN EXECUTIVE SESSION.
- OPEN DISCUSSION NOT ACTIONABLE.**The Tahoka Economic Development Corporation reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Sections 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices), and 551.086 (Economic Development).
Posted on 12/31/2020
Posted by David Partlow, Director TEDC